Re: Running MS-sqlserver 6.5 and Oracle 7.2 on one server ?

From: RYoung <ryoung_at_summer.dbsol.com>
Date: 1997/02/16

I have Oracle 7.3 Workgroup Server (small configuration) and SqlServer 6.5 running on a 100MHz Pentium with 32 Mb and a 2.2Gb disk (with plenty or room to spare). Nothing but demo databases as yet. I don't know if the large config on Oracle would blow it out of the water or not, although the large config does reserve more memory for database blocks. 32 is probably the minimum with 40-48 being preferable.

By the way, I'm running NT 4.0 AS, sp2 .

Per Soerensen <scps_at_pip.dknet.dk> wrote in article <330804c3.3227029_at_news.dknet.dk>...