Frustrated: RA-09352: Windows 32-bit Two-Task driver unable to spawn new ORACLE task

From: Ernest Ostro <eno_at_mail.med.upenn.edu>
Date: 1997/02/16

I am trying to install Oracle 7.3.2.3.? for Windows NT 4.0 I have never worked with Oracle before but have worked with a number of other products. I am quite prepared to admit that I am probably being boneheaded about this but.....:)

Whenever I try to do anything at all, I get the error:

RA-09352: Windows 32-bit Two-Task driver unable to spawn new ORACLE task

I am logged into my NT server as the administrator when I try to do this.

Any help much appreciated and possible rewareded.

Ernest Ostro
eno_at_mail.med.upenn.edu Received on Sun Feb 16 1997 - 00:00:00 CST