ODBC Insert Error

From: Gregory K. Crider <gcrider_at_clm.org>
Date: 1997/02/16

I am trying to use MS Access to insert records using ODBC. I can get data from my Oracle 7.3 server into Access just fine, but the inserts back to Oracle aren't flying. This is the error I get:

  [Oracle][Oracle ODBC Driver][Oracle OCI]ORA-01031: insufficient   privileges. (#1031)

I know this is a permissions issue on the Oracle side. What do I need to do in order to overcome this error? If this is documented somewhere on the Web or in an FAQ, where can I find it?

I really appreciate your help.

Thanks,

Greg

--