Re: MSAccess to update Oracle database ???

From: Shane Murray <smurray_at_bah.com>
Date: 1997/02/16

We did the same upgrade and had the same result. Oracle support tells us that the ODBC drivers that they ship are not ODBC 2.0 compliant, and they will not work with Windows95 and Access7.0

We were going to try Intersolv drivers that we believe are 2.0 compliant. If this info helps, and you get going with the versions you listed, let me know.