Re: Delete a BIG table.

From: Ranga Gopalan <Ranga_Gopalan_at_stratus.com>
Date: 1997/02/14

Try using 'truncate table <table_name>' to knock off the rows. Hope this is useful.

Ranga Gopalan                   *** My opinions only, not my employer's ***
Stratus Professional and Technical Services,
Stratus Computer Inc, Marlboro, MA Email: Ranga_Gopalan_at_stratus.com

Kenneth Foo <kfo_at_orsil.ubc.ca> wrote in article <5e26gp$7tm$1_at_nntp.ucs.ubc.ca>...