Unsupported Term message

From: Michael R <michaelr_at_i3107ps2.atl.hp.com>
Date: 1997/02/12

I'm somewhat new to Oracle on the HP-UX system, but not to Oracle on other platforms. When I try to run ORAINST I get the following error:

tk2c*.res not found
Supported Terminals are :

TERM=xterm ORACLE_TERM=hp
Can't find resource file
/users/oracle/./tk2{TERM}.res or
/users/oracle/./tk2{ORACLE_TERM}.res

Please set your TERM variable to one of the supported terminals.

However, my environment has the TERM=xterm. What am I missing here??

Thanks

Michael Received on Wed Feb 12 1997 - 00:00:00 CST