Re: SQL*Plus spooling problem

From: ggrooms <ggrooms_at_i1.net>
Date: 1997/02/12

If that would fix this problem, I'd be done by now, but the problem is that the linesize for this table is 636. The linesize limit is 250!

I would hate to have to do 3 sets of selects and put the files together. Anyone know a better way?

Thank you,
Greg Grooms
grooms_greg_at_prc.com Received on Wed Feb 12 1997 - 00:00:00 CST