Granting privilegis on objects

From: <Xfukk01_at_vse.cz>
Date: 1997/02/11

I am solving security problems. Is there any way, how DBA could grant permissions to user's objects without grant option given by object's owner. If i use for example:

grant select on user1.histable to anyone,

I am said, that I have not enough rights.

        Thank you Karel Fuka Received on Tue Feb 11 1997 - 00:00:00 CST