Re: What is wrong with this rollback segment stmt ?

From: Komix Hui <huikomix_at_dt.com.hk>
Date: 1997/02/11

I believe that your problem is the setting of storage parameters of rollback segments.

Since the extent size is 500k, and minimal number of extents is 50, i.e. the minimal size
of one rollback segment is 25M, so that 4 rollback segments will occupy 100M space out
of your 110M. When some large transactions are running, and rollback segments related
need more space, remained 10M space may be not enough. In this case, you may set the MINEXTENTS to a little value such as 10 and OPTIMAL to 10M.

--
Hui, Kwok Miu (Xu, Guo Miao)         E-Mail: huikomix_at_dt.com.hk
Assistant MIS Manager                Tel   : (00852)2589 3369