SQL*Net V2.1 For Netware

From: Huet Bartels <Huet1_at_Mdx.ac.uk>
Date: 1997/02/10

Hi all,

Sorry if this the wrong group.

I need some advice with SQL*Net 2.1 for NetWare.

I have a NetWare server 4.11, which i am trying to install SQL*net on to link the Novell WEB server 3.0 beta to my NT 4.0 Oracle Server.

I try to install the Oracle Installer, but it does not display in the Currently installed products under
Install.NLN, The Docs say you need NetWare 3.11 or 3.12 or 4.01.

So Has anyone install SQL*Net on NetWare 4.11 fileserver.

Please reply via mail

Thankyou for you time.

Huet Bartels
NetWare Support
Middlsex University
Huet1_at_Mdx.ac.uk Received on Mon Feb 10 1997 - 00:00:00 CST