\\\** ORACLE DBA - US/PA **///

From: Alex Craig <alexcraig_at_technicalplacement.com>
Date: 1997/02/08

Permanent Employment Opportunity Announcement

   Oracle Database Administrator

     Requirements:

  1. minimum of 5 years of hands-on experience with Oracle database administration.
  2. ability to play and implement logical realignment of manufacturing databases and ongoing Oracle upgrades in a 24X7 high-availability distributed environment.
  3. able to handle installs, upgrades, migrations, backup and recovery, security & SQL Network administration.

     Comment:

Excellent opportunity with Fortune '50', state-of-the-art, world-class manufacturing site.

     Location:

Southeastern PA

If you know of anyone who is interested and/or qualified, please call ASAP with any referrals. This is an immediate and urgent need for a valued client and therefore, we are offering a $1000.00 finders fee to anyone who leads us to a candidate who is hired for this position.

     Notes:

  1. You must be legally qualified to work in the United States to apply for this position.
  2. If possible, we prefer that resumes be emailed to us in a word processed format (ideally MS Word, but we can convert almost anything). -- Regards,

Alex Craig, General Manager
Technical Placement, Inc.
P.O. Box 23
Pennsburg, PA 18073
Voice: 215-679-4620
Fax: 215-679-5384
Email: alexcraig_at_technicalplacement.com Received on Sat Feb 08 1997 - 00:00:00 CST