Re: Which tables are hot?

From: RYoung <ryoung_at_summer.dbsol.com>
Date: 1997/02/08

Not by tables that I know of. You can id which datafile and equate that to tablespace and then (roughly) to tables however. There are two things you can look at...Look at the sqldba monitor utility

sqldba
>mon files

for activity/s.

You can also do the following in version 7

select name, physrds,physwrts

	from v$datafile a,V$filestat b
	where a.file# = b.file# ;

for total activity to date.

Bill Wine <biwine_at_vassar.edu> wrote in article <5dd6tv$16s_at_vassun.vassar.edu>...