Web Server Security

From: EDB <edbis_at_pacific.net.sg>
Date: 1997/02/07

Need to ask a couple of questions about Oracle Web Server Security. I understand that a FireWall is required to prevent unauthorised access to our Web Server. My question is :

  1. How can I enforce security from the user's front-end to the Web Server, i.e. the transmission of data from user's end to the Web Server via a dial-up connection?
  2. Does Oracle provides such tools or s/w to ensure security? If not, any idea if there's any 3rd party vendor that does this?

thanks for your help.

best regards,

Mun Kong
Singapore EDB
munkong_at_edb.gov.sg Received on Fri Feb 07 1997 - 00:00:00 CST