Q: Is Oracle 7.? available for Sun Solaris x86?

From: Gary Assa <gsa_at_li.net>
Date: 1997/02/07

I just got Sun Solaris for x86 (not Sparc) and wondered if there was a version available for it. And if so, is there a student discount or some limited single user version? What would the price be for the product without support?

            http://www.li.net/~gsa/index.html
This is my signature file, not part of this mail message.