Oracle vs. Sybase IQ

From: Kimberly Banks <kbanks_at_jcaho.org>
Date: 1997/02/07

Hello all!

We are looking for any one we can talk to about data warehouses on Sybase IQ or Oracle. For example,

people that have compared Sybase vs. Sybase IQ for data warehousing people that have compared Sybase IQ vs. Oracle for data warehousing

We'd like to get a feel for performance on both, as well as true benchmark times for queries, as well as loading the warehouse.

If you can help us in our evaluation of these 2 products, please let me know.

Thanks for your help!

Kim
Joint Commission
kbanks_at_jcaho.org Received on Fri Feb 07 1997 - 00:00:00 CST