unix.stp(7501):Unbound variable 'Group'

From: Darin <darin_at_aol.com>
Date: 1997/02/07

I'm installing Oracle7 Version 7.3.2 for MIPS ABI Systems on a Silicon Graphics Power Challenge XL.

I've created an oracle user and group dba and run the orainst installation program (CD-ROM Media) and after choosing not to install the documentation, orainst displays a window:

unix.stp(7501):Unbound variable 'Group'

I check out the unix.stp script and it has a definition on line 7500:

GP=Group;

I set every environment variable that they ask for.

Anybody have any ideas on why its crashing in the middle of my install?

-Darin

Darin S. Lory
Wyeth-Ayerst Research
Pearl River, NY
loryd_at_war.wyeth.com or darin_at_aol.com Received on Fri Feb 07 1997 - 00:00:00 CST