Re: NT 4.0 TNS problem

From: Paul Passarelli <paulp_at_talkthru.com>
Date: 1997/02/07

Yeah it's a bug.

  You have to manually edit listener.ora like this

SID_LIST_LISTENER =
  (SID_LIST =
    (SID_DESC =
      (SID_NAME = ORCL)
    )
    (SID_DESC =
      (SID_NAME = SID1)
    )
    (SID_DESC =
      (SID_NAME = SID2)
    )
    (SID_DESC =
      (SID_NAME = SID3)
    )
    (SID_DESC =
      (SID_NAME = SID4)
    )
  )

the ISD's 1,2,3 have to be done manually.

Did you know that you have to buy "Bronze" supporu before they let you report this bug!

Signed,
"still annoyed with Oracle"

Mark Wagoner <mwagoner_at_iac.net> wrote in article <5dfaku$hca_at_cheyenne.iac.net>...