Temporary Tablespace - response

From: <scheuric_at_sprynet.com>
Date: 1997/02/06

Try this:

Alter session set events 'immediate trace name coalesce level &tsnum';

This "Tip of the Week" comes from Ramaswami Ganeshan, rganeshan_at_ga.ptc.com, a senior
database administrator (DBA) at Parametric Technology Corporation in Waltham,
Massachusetts. July 29, Oracle Magazine Interactive

Or you can set the pctincrease in the default storage to 1pct. This should force the coalescing of the tablespace.

Sheilah Scheurich
DBA
Dimension Systems Inc

My opinions are my own and not that of my employer. Received on Thu Feb 06 1997 - 00:00:00 CST