Oracle configuration ??

From: AlBeRt tHe GoD <albewong_at_wam.umd.edu>
Date: 1997/02/06

I have a HP K420 running with 2 CPUs and 850 megs ram, this HP is dedicated to running Oracle 7.3.2.2 on HPUX 10.10, what type of configuration can I do to the init.ora to churn out the best performance ? I have created the database on 4096 block size and span the datafiles over three disks, the database contains about 65 tables and my initial sga size is approx 55 megs.

thanks,   Received on Thu Feb 06 1997 - 00:00:00 CST