SQL*Loader - negative numbers

From: smp <no email>
Date: 1997/02/05

I'm populating tables using SQL*loader. Several of the fields can contain signed data with the sign as a trailing separate character. These fields do not always contain negative values. I've looked in the Utilities manual but can't seem to find any way to load this type of data. Could anyone tell me how I should do this?
TIA Sally Pearce
Financials DBA(for my sins) Received on Wed Feb 05 1997 - 00:00:00 CST