object size?

From: <ptsao_at_sequeltech.com>
Date: 1997/02/05

Hi, All,

How can I figure out the size of an object? for example,a table's size.

I tried to get some info out of user_object_size and dba_extents but it seems to me those are not the right place. dba_extents seems to only give info on physical allocation. The size info does not change when objects get dropped. For a table, user_object_size gives some number on parsed_size which I don't have a clue whatsoever.

Thanks,

Phil Tsao Received on Wed Feb 05 1997 - 00:00:00 CST