kill session on NT

From: Torsten Greiff <Torsten.Greiff_at_t-online.de>
Date: 1997/02/05

I have a big problem with our replication environment (NT 3.51 ORACLE 7.3)

If one server is not available sometimes the replication session is hanging on a lock.
I killed the session but nothing happens, we have to shutdown and restart the database

Any answers will be appreciated.

Thanks,
Torsten Received on Wed Feb 05 1997 - 00:00:00 CST