Configuration

From: Raymond <rmarchan_at_proface.nl>
Date: 1997/02/04

We are bussy to make a dessision for the configuration of our produktion machine. We didn't have muts experiance with Unix and Oracle. The problem is what for types of configurations are possible for a unix system with a oracle dbs for 250 users. We like to known if there is someone who has experiance with such configurations.

We intressed in processor disc capacity and more ......

Thanks sofar

Raymond Received on Tue Feb 04 1997 - 00:00:00 CST