Re: Standby Databases

From: Ray Stafford <rstaffor_at_lcp.com>
Date: 1997/02/04

http://tiburon.us.oracle.com/odp/public/library/cr/html/cr_white.html has several good white papers on replication services. Also the Server Distributed Systems Volume I and II have the different technics available and what the advantages of each style of replication can do.

--
Ray Stafford
rstaffor_at_lcp.com

JP Soria <jpsoria_at_saxe.com> wrote in article <32F66B8E.54B7_at_saxe.com>...