Orphaned Oracle Processes

From: Steve Main <smain_at_cnw.com>
Date: 1997/02/03

Does anyone have a way to get the Oracle server or SQL net V2 to kill orphaned unix processes ? It looks like when one of our developers has a Developer 2000 session hang it will leave a process running on our unix box. (RS6000 AIX 4.1).

Oracle version 7.3.2.2

Thanks

Steve Main
Database Administrator
Quality Food Centers Received on Mon Feb 03 1997 - 00:00:00 CST