Oracle 7.2 NW Export to 7.3 NT Import

From: <robedgar_at_mersey.com.hk>
Date: 1997/02/02

I have just newly set up an Oracle 7.3 database on NT and I want to to export from our existing 7.2 database on Netware.

I cannot get the 7.3 export tool to work against the 7.2 server it says "Export views incompatible with database version"???.

So I have used the 7.2 tools to do an export of some tables with compress turned on.

When I take the dump file and try to use the import tool from 7.3 it runs OK and finishes saying that it completed with no warnings. However the tables are empty and the log shows that every table was skipped.

OK so I have made sure that I have Commit after each array and also ignore errors turned
on...

So what is the problem.

Rob