Incompatible version client en EM on NT 4.0

From: Van Boxstael Marie Rose <vanboxstael_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 1997/02/01

I just installed following software on the server (Windows NT 4.0 SP2) :
- Oracle Server

All this software is installed from one single CD just received from Oracle with an NT 4.0 version.

The problem is that on the client, SQL*Plus and Developer works, but when using Enterprise Manager (to be DBA from a client) it reports a incompatible version (after specifying user, password and database).

Regards,
Marie-Rose

PS. Please respond by E-mail as I'm not capable to follow this group regularely. Received on Sat Feb 01 1997 - 00:00:00 CST