Re: V7.0.16 and solaris 2.5.1 a good mix ?

From: Robert Born <bob.born_at_sugarland.unocal.com>
Date: 1997/01/30

V7.0.16 is NOT certified by Oracle under Solaris 2.5.x. However, we have been running the RDBMS portion without any problems on both client and server environments for one application. We have never tried any of the Oracle toolset (Forms, Reports, etc.) with this combination. I would avoid this combination unless forced into it by circumstances beyond your control.