PS/SQL - "program too large"

From: Rich Hoffman <rhhoffm_at_srv.pacbell.com>
Date: 1997/01/30

Folks -
...anyone come across PLS-123 compilation error "Program too large."
Seems to mean one of the PL/SQL blocks is too large ... unfortunately since it is a web app, I can't break it down without major inconvenience. I tried using anonynmous blocks nested within
but that didn't work... Any ideas?

--
Rich Hoffman
(510) 823-6121