General Help to Start with Oracle !!!

From: Mihai Crasneanu <mihaic_at_usa.net>
Date: 1997/01/28

        HI,

	I have basic notions of }Databases, and very few of Databases
	administrations. However I am going to need to install an
	Oracle7 WorkGroup Server on Windows NT and I would like
	to find a good start up documentation...

	If one of you could point me to a link on the Web for example
	it would be great...

	Please reply by email to a-ventura_at_usa.net

	Arnaud
---
Mihai Crasneanu (mihaic_at_usa.net)