Re: SQL Net Upgrade

From: tvaresh <tvaresh_at_ix.netcom.com>
Date: 1997/01/28

Dave,

  Yep - we run both on our servers with no problems. Just need to remember to bring them both up after you re-boot the server. Just need to remember if you want to be able to connect to the same database with either V1 or V2, you'll need to add that SID to both V1 and V2 parameter files.

Steve

Djstars <djstars_at_aol.com> wrote in article <19970125012701.UAA24304_at_ladder01.news.aol.com>...