Re: Good P&T book

From: tvaresh <tvaresh_at_ix.netcom.com>
Date: 1997/01/28

Brenda,

  You might want to take a look at the latest release of the O'Reilly Oracle Performance Tuning Book (the bumble-bee book). I believe it just came out a few months ago (November?) and it's supposed to cover all the way through 7.3. I've used the first edition until it's falling apart, but I've yet to add the second edition to my library. Give it a try - you usually can't go wrong with an "O'Reilly's."

Brenda Muller <bmuller_at_netmail.mnet.uswest.com> wrote in article <32E79CD9.4105_at_netmail.mnet.uswest.com>...