need recursive priv script

From: JASON JACQUE <JACQUE_at_MAIL.SICD.ETN.COM>
Date: 1997/01/27

Hi all:

I am looking for a script that would list all priv (explict, through a role, or a cascaded role) for a user.
I am very new to SQL. I think I am on the right track. I am looking at datadictionary views: v$dba_sys_privs, v$dba_table_privs, user_role_privs, role_sys_privs, and role_tab_privs. I seem to get most of what I need, but I have idea how use sql to have the privs get 'passed up' from role to role and from roles to the user.

tia,
Jason Received on Mon Jan 27 1997 - 00:00:00 CST