Oracle and host passwords

From: Andrea Pallotta <anpallotta_at_flashnet.it>
Date: 1997/01/25

Hi!! I have a doubt about the validation of host users with the OS_AUTHENT_PREFIX.
Following the Oracle manual of administration, i've got only bad results. Could you show me, please, the right way to do this authentication? The environment is Unix or Windows NT.

Thanks in advance.

Andrea Pallotta Received on Sat Jan 25 1997 - 00:00:00 CST