Oracle tuning on Windows NT

From: Joel Garry <Joel.Garry_at_pebble.org>
Date: 1997/01/24

"MB> From: "Brian M. Biggs" <bbiggs_at_cincom.com>

"MB> All,

"MB> First, why is activity in the new newsgroups so low? Is everyone else
"MB> still using the old group? I thought it went away in December, but
"MB> activity in the new groups is still much lower than it ever used to be.

I thought so too, until I logged onto a different ISP and discovered there is a wide variance between providers (5 on one, 100 on another in cdo.server, for example). Complain to your provider.

--
Standard disclaimer: The views of this user are strictly his own.