Re: Load images

From: Hein <hvandermerwe_at_edgars.co.za>
Date: 1997/01/23

Wachs Rene wrote:

> Hello there
>
> How to load images (file.tif) into an Oracle-Table (nr# number, img
> long raw) ?
>
> Thanks for any advice.
>
> René

Look in your PROC*C examples these is one that loads a binary file chunk by chunk into a long row ( As far as I remember ). If your loading from a say windows PC with VB or something alike look for a "getchunk" and "putchunk" subroutine. These can also load big binary data into a long column piece by piece. If you dont come right please E-Mail me with more info and Ill try a beeter explanation.

Hein
heins_at_cis.co.za Received on Thu Jan 23 1997 - 00:00:00 CST