Index CLUSTING_FACTOR

From: username <PARTKK_at_USCCMAIL.uscc.bms.com>
Date: 1997/01/22

Hi Guys,

Does anybody have any info about CLUSTURING FACTOR of an Index? I am looking into tuning table access and I came accross this parameter in Index Statistics.

I would appreciate any thoughts/ideas on this as to what is its impact and how to improve CLUSTERING FACTOR.

Thanx Received on Wed Jan 22 1997 - 00:00:00 CST