Re: Schedule a job to run every second, how

From: Roger Snowden <rsnowden_at_labinterlink.com>
Date: 1997/01/22

There is a parameter in the initxxx.ora file that determines the wake up frequency of the job sched processes. You probably have it set for 60 secs. Change the parameter (look for some obvious name, I have forgotten the exact parameter) and bounce the instance.

Roger

ptsao_at_sequeltech.com wrote in article <32D3D7FD.151D_at_sequeltech.com>...