Re: random numbers in PL/SQL ?

From: Rashid Karimov <rashid_at_rk.wbs.com>
Date: 1997/01/22

    There's one coming with Oracle Web Server . The package is called random.     If you want , you can download OWS ( from oracle ftp/www site), install     the "random" package and disregard everything else.

Mike Perrien (mperrien_at_bellsouth.net) wrote:
: > are there any random number generator in PL/SQL or oracle ?
: >
: >

--

               Beyond the horizon of the place we lived when we were young
               In the world of magnets and miracles
               Our thoughts strayed constantly and without boundary
               The ringing of the division bell had begun ...
                        -=PF, The Division Bell=-