Oracle 7.3 and Memory Leaks

From: Jeff MacKenzie <jmackenzie_at_edgewater.com>
Date: 1997/01/21

I have a server that maintains a pool of connections to an NT oracle 7.3 database using SQLNET 2.3. The server is multithreaded and handles each request from a client on a sperate thread that is launched to handle the message and dies when it is done. Each transaction performes a database transaction using one of the connections in the database pool. I am using Intersolv ODBC drivers for the connection. The server eventually runs out of memory and dies after a number of transactions. I know it is the database transaction because if I hook up to a NT SQL Server it does not happen. Does anyone know of any memory leaks in SQLNET 2.3 that may cause this to happen?

        Thanks Received on Tue Jan 21 1997 - 00:00:00 CST