How do you add an existing table to a cluster?

From: Royce Medlock <medlocrf_at_dunx1.ocs.drexel.edu>
Date: 1997/01/21

I tried posting this question last week but I believe the news server a my school is flakey. So apologies if you see this repeated.

Does anyone know if you can add existing tables to a cluster? I've explored the ALTER TABLE and ALTER CLUSTER commands but it does not seem possible. I'm just looking for confirmation that it can't as I was led to believe that it could be done. Since my news server is flakey, I'd really appreciate a response to my email account if you'd be so kind, but I'll also try to read the newsgroup.

Thanks in advance,
Frankie Medlock
medlocrf_at_dunx1.ocs.drexel.edu Received on Tue Jan 21 1997 - 00:00:00 CST