Customize an installation

From: Andrea Pallotta <anpallotta_at_flashnet.it>
Date: 1997/01/21

Dear Lords, my company wants to customize the installation on Oracle. The intention is to manipulate the standard Oracle Installer. In that way, the new program will install Oracle and a custom database. The question is: it's possible to do???
And, if it's so, by which way?
If you have some experience about, please give me some help. Any suggest is important.

Thanks in advance

Andrea Pallotta Received on Tue Jan 21 1997 - 00:00:00 CST