Re: PO7 Win95 & PL/SQL

From: DBFritts <dbfritts_at_aol.com>
Date: 1997/01/20

>I can't use PL/SQL with PO7 Win95 trial version.
>I can't create standard package.
>Does somebody has a solution ?

Try running (or re-running) the script /orawin95/rdbms/admin/catproc.sql.

Run this script as SYS or INTERNAL.

Also, you can run this query to see if you have *any* of the system packages:

select count(*) from sys.dba_objects

    where object_type like 'PACKAGE%';

If you do have packages in your database, try this query:

select count(*) from sys.dba_objects

    where object_type like 'PACKAGE%
    and status = 'INVALID';

If you don't have the system packages, or if any are invalid you need to run the above script. BTW, I had a database with a system package which was invalid. I re-ran catproc.sql and the package is OK now.

David Fritts Received on Mon Jan 20 1997 - 00:00:00 CST