Performance Monitoring

From: James Bullock <jbullock_at_pipeline.com>
Date: 1997/01/19

I am about to engage in a series of performance/stress tests of a rather complex server architecture:

We have acquired the use of ECO-Tools (Compuware), as an integrated OS/DBMS monitoring tool (along the lines of BMC-Patrol), for the duration of these tests.

Suggestions for locating additional information on:
- Oracle implementation of distributed lock management on AIX?

Oracle on a cluster, and the Parallel Option are new to me. Also, my background is HP-UX, Sun-OS/Solaris, and Linux for fun, so AIX variations are news as well.

Help appreciated. Received on Sun Jan 19 1997 - 00:00:00 CST