Newbie, SQLPLUS problem!

From: Nabil Courdy <moab_at_emirates.net.ae>
Date: 1997/01/19

I have installed Oracle 7.3. Installation was smooth. The database was created smoothly as well. Now, I am ready to use SQL. However, SQLPLUS gave me the following problem-:

	.  It recommended running some script called pup(something).sql
	   which when I ran complained about the creation of some views
	   and tables.

Am I missing something? I am without documentation, but I've got some non-ORACLE books that have been very helpful in presenting the architecture of ORACLE. Now, however, I need specifics.

TIA Nabil