Oracle Websystem --- Common log format ??

From: Peter Brijs <p.a.j.brijs_at_caiw.nl>
Date: 1997/01/18

We are using Oracle Websystem version 1.0. The web listener claims to write log files in the so-called Common Log format.

Well, it looks like the Common Log format but the datetimestring is entirely different.

Websystem:	[Tue, 17 Dec 1996 15:56:44 GMT]
Common Log:     [17/Dec/1996:16:56:44 +0100]

The log analyzers I have been evaluating cannot cope with the log file that Oracle Websystem produces.

Is there a way to make Oracle Websystem produce "real" common log format files?

Best regards,
Peter Brijs

--
Peter Brijs                       "The game never ends,
p.a.j.brijs_at_caiw.nl                when your whole world depends,