Re: need a report of all dblinks, any sugestions?

From: Brian P. Mac Lean <brian.maclean_at_teldta.com>
Date: 1997/01/15

wrote:

> Dblinks have got out of control!! and I desperatly
> need to track them down.
> The ideal will be to have a report that shows the source and the target.
>
> Thank you
> Santiago Cabezas

This is an older script developed under v7.1.3. Newer versions may offer more information.

REM ============================================================================
REM ==    AUTHOR - Brian P. Mac Lean
REM ==    DATE   - 02-JAN-96

REM == FILE - tool_links.sql
REM ============================================================================
set verify off
set pagesize 23
set linesize 80
set pause on
set pause 'Hit enter to continue'
set feedback off
set showmode off
set echo off

col owner format a10
col db_link format a20
col username format a10
col host format a20
ttitle "Database Links (DBA_DB_LINKS)"
select * from dba_db_links order by 1,2;

col DB_LINK               heading "Link Name"             format a20
col OWNER_ID              heading "Owner|ID"              format 9990
col LOGGED_ON             heading "Logged|On"             format a5
col HETEROGENEOUS         heading "External|Connection"   format a9
col PROTOCOL              heading "Protocol"              format a6
col OPEN_CURSORS          heading "Open|Cursors"          format 99,990
col IN_TRANSACTION        heading "Active|Trans"          format a5
col UPDATE_SENT           heading "Update|Trans"          format a5
col COMMIT_POINT_STRENGTH heading "Commit|Point|Strength" format 999,990

ttitle "Active Database Links (V$DBLINK)" select * from v$dblink;

exit;

--
                       \\|//
                       (0-0)

Who needs friends when you can sit alone in your room and drink? Received on Wed Jan 15 1997 - 00:00:00 CST