Re: OFA Standards?

From: Antero Elovaara <antero.elovaara_at_tietogroup.com>
Date: 1997/01/15

Ken Parker wrote:

> Hi,
>
> A long, long, time ago, I Had an xerox of the ofa standards for Unix.
> Is there some kind soul that could share these with me in some format or
> point me to a location where they can be found online?
>
> Many thanks! We are about to set up a new server with a virgin database
> and I want to do it right.
>
> Ken Parker
> kparker_at_bacadv.com
> 319-354-1020 x141

OFA (Optimal Flexible
Architecture) is discussed in
Oracel Magazine 1995, numbers 5-6 by its original author Cary Millsap.
It can also be found in http://www.oramag.com/index.html (Free) registration is required

--
Antero Elovaara                  antero.elovaara_at_tietogroup.com
Carelcomp Power Oy

All possible opinions are only mine, not my employer