Re: Problems creating Jobs in Enterprise Manager on NT

From: Mark Merritt <merritt_at_mail.msen.com>
Date: 1997/01/15

: >
: > I've created the repository as the oracle-user sysman.
: > So it is sysman that owns the repository tables.
: > I've created the oracle-user dbsnmp through the catsnmp.sql-script.
: >
: > When I try to log on OEM with user dbsnmp I get VAX-14001: The repository
: > (version 1.1)
: > is not compatible with Enterprise Manager (version 1.2.2).
I can't help you with the NT issues, but this problem happens because the repository version information is stored in the table SMP_REP_VERSION which belongs to the repository owner and dbsnmp can't read. Solution: don't log on to the repository as dbsnmp. Received on Wed Jan 15 1997 - 00:00:00 CST