ORA "End of communication channel" error

From: Jim Mahoney <jimntina_at_mindspring.com>
Date: 1997/01/14

I'm currently running an application which connects to Oracle from outside our firewall (firewall1) I'm losing connections after 15 minutes of idle time. I'm running 7.3.2.1 so the Oracle bug related to this error in 7.3.2.2 should not be an issue. Has Anybody else seen this error connecting outside a firewall ?

Jim Mahoney Received on Tue Jan 14 1997 - 00:00:00 CST